DeepChek® Software & Modules
The DeepChek® Software is a downstream web-based application intended for the upload, the storage, the analysis and the interpretation of viral or bacterial pre-formatted sequencing data generated from genetic analyzers (Capillary (Sanger) and Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)) to obtain viral or bacterial sequence analysis, viral or bacterial drug resistance interpretations, and vaccine escape or disease prognosis interpretations, depending on the targeted virus or bacteria, to adapt accordingly patient’s antiviral or antibacterial drugs based on the level of sensitivity of patient’s virus or bacteria.
For “In-Vitro Diagnostic use (IVD)” where indicated : CE marking only valid for EEA and territories recognizing it. Otherwise “For Research Use Only” (RUO): not for use in diagnostic procedures, no claim or representation is intended to provide information for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of disease.
1. DeepChek® Software is a downstream analysis software program (“Program“) which enables virologists to input pre-formatted sequences from genetic analyzers (Sanger or Next Generation Sequencing) using either CE-IVD genotyping assays (“IVD information”) or for Research Use Only (“RUO information”) genotyping assays (“PCR amplification”) in order to obtain viral or bacterial sequence analysis and viral or bacterial drug resistance interpretations or other interpretations to adapt accordingly patient’s anti-viral or anti-bacterial drugs (“Analyses“).
2. For In Vitro Diagnostic Use only with IVD information or with combination of IVD information and RUO information. For research use only with RUO information alone.
3. Responses to anti-viral and anti-bacterial treatment are complex and affected by a number of factors not taken into account by the Program.
4. The selection of drugs for the treatment of viral or bacterial infection is the responsibility of the physician in consultation with the patient and reliance should not be placed on the Analyses only for such purposes.
5. The Analyses are not intended to replace professional medical care and attention by a qualified medical practitioner and consequently ABL does not accept any responsibility for the selection of drugs and the patient’s response to treatment.
6. As the accuracy of the results highly depends on the sequencing technology and on its related technical recommendations (Ex.: In case of ‘low’ viral load input, the users should be aware of risks of resampling errors), ABL cannot take any responsibility on the reliability of the results if the recommendations of the suppliers are not strictly followed.
7. ABL does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the data entered by the user or the consequences of any inaccuracies in those data.